Thursday, June 30, 2005

It'll Only Take You A Minute Or So

First off, sorry for being so slow to post any new stuff. I know that there are many (and by many, I of course mean more than one) people who check this site at least a few times a week to see my most recent mindless posts, but lately, real life has been slowing me down a little. I do plan to add some new posts within the next day or so, and hopefully with a little more regularity than the past couple weeks.

But for now, I hope you'll indulge me in furthering a great cause. There is a movement afoot to save North Wilkesboro Speedway - one of the late, great forgotten NASCAR tracks - and I ask you to take just a moment of your time to go to the website of the gentleman who is spearheading this effort and sign his petition. It won't cost you a penny, but he'll thank you a million times. I thank you as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home