Monday, June 13, 2005

New Stuff

You'll notice some new stuff on the right side of your screen (that's if you're a returning visitor, if this is the first time you've been here, you probably won't notice anything new). I've added some news links*, and will probably be trying some other things over the next couple days. I'm in the process of moving to my own website, and this is just a way to try a few things out so I know if I want to integrate them into the new site. Comments are welcome, as always.

Oh yeah, I should have a new post or two up within the next 24 hours. Possible topics? Well, Goodyear comes to mind right off the bat...












*When clicking on a link, right click and choose "Open In New Window". Left clicking will still take you to the linked site, but will take you out of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home